Thursday, May 28, 2009

I AM HERE.

I promise. It's been total blog fail lately, but things have settled down some after a move, a joint show, a job change, etc. and I'm back in action! If for nothing else, I'll be retroactively posting a few things to document them on the interwebs. 

As for now, the big item on my agenda is the DIAC's I AM HERE show (as noted in the sweet graphic below).

Cara and I are exhibiting next to one another to represent the KUNST! revolution up at Dbros Addison and beyond. Come on by the SouthSide on Lamar to check out 6 pieces by us and a ton of other work by a mixed bag of great talent from Big D.

I also wanted to express infinite gratitude to my homies Dylan Hollingsworth and Zach Saucedo for reaching out and inviting us to show at this event. Much appreciation, fellas.

Photobucket

No comments: