Saturday, December 20, 2008

Holiday Presence IV Closing Night

Last call for Kettle Art Gallery's Holiday Presence show is tonight from 7-10 PM. Holler at me if you're heading out there to check out the work. I'll be at the gallery from around 8:30(ish)- 10:00 and then I'm off to Shakespeare Night at Faye's place.

I'm very grateful for the opportunity to be a part of this group show, comprised of some of the most ass-kickin' artists in big D. So much has been said about the decline of Deep Ellum, but with the help of local superheroes like Frank Campagna and Hal Samples doing what they do to nurture and provide a space for cultural advocacy down there, I have no doubt that it's far from dead, far from over, far from stagnant. From what I've seen in the past couple of weeks, we're in for some great things.

Let's keep the ball rolling. Together.

Kettle Art is located at:

2714 Elm Street, Dallas, TX 75226


View Larger Map

No comments: