Tuesday, December 2, 2008

this saturday, i aspire to conspire.

This coming Saturday (12.06.08), over 150 local artists and musicians will congregate in an industrial space in West Dallas for the sake of art, inspiration, and advocacy. We aspire to conspire at art conspiracy.

I am proud to be a part of this event and I'm honored to showcase a fresh piece of work alongside some of big D's most asskicktacular asskickers.

I've been pre-fabricating some of my materials, but I don't want to spill all of the beans just yet, so here is a list of ingredients for my 18"X18".

(1) Container of Walnut Woodstain
(1) (Additional) 18"X18" plywood piece
(2/3) Skateboard deck
(1) Bristol Drawing Paper Pad
(4) Black Drawing Pens
(1) Tube of Titanium Acrylic paint
(1) Cordless Sander



1 comment:

bhurin said...

hey brah, wish i could be there. i guess i could call you and tell you this, but i'm already on blogger and i figured its much quicker and removed this way. i'll call anyway. love you.