Tuesday, January 13, 2009

what's in my pants pockets - 01.13.09

When I went to Hawaii in May, I made an effort to photograph the contents of my pockets at the end of each day. In fact, since I was purchasing souvenirs, meals, and other vacation-y products on such a regular basis, I had enough receipts to use as wrapping paper for little "What I did today" balls. In lieu of writing, these balls, which I still have to this day, exist as diary entries so I can remember the trip in a different way. I can say things like "I ate dinner at this place and used this toothpick, then I stuck the mint that was in this wrapper directly in my mouth."

Since my computer at home sits right next to a scanner, I thought I'd go ahead and reengage in this documentary process by occasionally grabbing a shot of my daily pocket contents.

Here's what's going on inside my Levis today:

(1) Bic lighter, (1) Stick of Blistex Lip Balm, (3) Quarters, (3) Pennies.

No comments: